- Molecular biology of legumes.
- Analysis of protein expression and genetic control of flavonoids in Medicago sativa (alfalfa) for application to a “bloat-safe” animal feed.
- Isolated and characterized new class of regulatory genes from Lotus spp., alfalfa, and barley.
- Clones genes in pathway, subcloned and transformed; analysed expression.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada is responsible for supporting corporate and local agricultural producers and suppliers. They do this through a variety of programs and services including Agri-Geomatics which develops products and services for internal and external users, and program facilitation.
About Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
The Department of Agriculture and Agri-Food, also referred to as Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) (French: Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada), is the department of the government of Canada with responsibility for policies governing agriculture production, farming income, research and development, inspection, and the regulation of animals and plants. It also has responsibilities regarding rural development. It is popularly called Ag-Canada.
- CLIENT Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- YEAR 1996 - 2002
- WE DID Research Associate
- PARTNERS Dr. Heather Ray
- CATEGORY Associate , Consultant